- Unlimited access to the research library whenever it is open
- Free access to Ancestry.com, World Edition, in the Library using our
computers or yours
- Free access to Fold3, FindMyPast.com and Newspapers.com on our
- The Bulletin, published quarterly
- The Forum Insider, published 8 times a year
- Reduced registration fee at Spring and Fall Seminars and other
- Ability to check out books from the library
- Knowing you are supporting this wonderful asset
- And the greatest benefit of all — the Library's Research
Assistants who will gladly provide help whether you are brand new to
genealogy and just getting started, a seasoned researcher who needs a
little hand, or anywhere in between
Update your directory information by emailing changes to
Annual Membership runs one year from the date you join.
Individual and *Joint: See application for rates. Fees vary depending on
publication delivery options.
Student: $16 (emailed publications)
Libraries & Societies: $26 (publications only)
Individual: $750 (or three yearly payments of
*Joint: $1000 (or three yearly payments of $360)
* A joint membership is two people at one address, receiving only one
copy of each publication.